This policy explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us.
It is likely that this Privacy Notice will be updated from time to time. You will be notified if there are any significant changes.
When do we collect your data?
When you purchase something from our on-line store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
When you interact with us on social media.
When you enter prize draws and competitions.
When you subscribe to our newsletter.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with the information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
What we do with your information?
We will only ask for and use your personal data collected for:
- processing and fulfilling your order
- helping us to process a refund if you return a product and respond to any queries
- email marketing - sending emails about our store, new products, offers and updates with your permission
- fulfilling any of our prize draws and competitions which you may have entered,based on the consent given at time of entering
- protecting our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities
You are free to opt-out from any of these channels at any time.
How is your data protected
As your data security is important to our customers we treat your data with care and take appropriate steps to protect it.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Shopify secure access to our website using 'https' technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected
How long do we keep your personal data?
For as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
When you place an order we will keep the personal data given to us for 5 years to comply with legal obligations.
At the end of the retention period, data will be deleted completely.
How do you withdraw your consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind at any time, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you,
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity.
If you wish to stop direct marketing communications from us:
- click the 'unsubscribe' link in any email communication that is sent to you or email firstname.lastname@example.org